What is a Health and Wellness Life Coach? Your accountability partner who inspires and guides you to accomplish your important health and wellness goals, make significant and lasting changes, and get to the next level of what you want to achieve in your life.
As a certified Master Life Coach, Susan has pursued her passion and developed professional life coaching skills by completing approximately 120 hours of intensive coursework and internship through the Life Coach Training and Certification Program through Life Coach Universe, in conjunction with Florida Southwestern State College in Ft. Myers, FL. She has worked for the Florida Self-Directed Care Program since 2007 providing life coaching for people in recovery from severe and persistent illnesses.
How does Health and Wellness Life Coaching help you in the change process?
1. By bringing up important questions to explore, discuss and answer.
2. By building your creative problem solving skills through written assignments.
3. By recognizing your strengths, talents and supports.
4. By setting and prioritizing your goals and getting FOCUSED on TAKING ACTION on them ONE at a time.
5. By tracking your progress and holding you accountable to what you say you want to accomplish.
What is my role in Health and Wellness life Coaching? To show up, be committed, do the work , and follow through on taking action steps.
How do I get started? Email: Susan@CreativeHealingArtist.com for a FREE ‘Tap into Your Healing Power’ Coaching Session!
What we will create together during this powerful, one-on-one coaching session:
1. Do a written self-assessment of the state of your mind, body, spirit health.
2. Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your efforts toward optimal health and healing.
3. Create a crystal clear vision for your ideal state of health and wellness.
4. Explore ways of enhancing and strengthening your well-being and gathering your supports and resources to achieve this.
5. Create a next step action plan and SMART goals for healing yourself.
6. Leave this session with renewed hope and energy for actively taking part in your own healing process.
Where do coaching sessions take place? 1 on 1 Health and Wellness Life Coaching sessions may take place at a comfortable, location of the person’s choice and/or be done via the telephone or Skype (internet video conferencing). See Coaching Fees for cost.
What is the purpose of Health and Wellness Life Coaching: Coaching is an inspiring and powerful alliance formed for the purpose of allowing people to develop their personal vision and goals and to manifest them in healthy, creative and fulfilled living. It is believed that every situation has possibilities and people have wisdom and answers within them and the power of choice in their lives. See Coaching Endorsement examples.
What do you learn in the coaching process? The coaching relationship begins with an initial information sharing meeting in which the coach and the person negotiate an agreement and focus for future coaching sessions. In the coaching process, the person being coached will learn to:
Identify and build on their strengths, appreciate and use their personal creative gifts, and rise above challenges.
Advocate for themselves and who/what is important to them.
Find ways of being healthy, creative and fulfilled.
Form a circle of support for continued life-long personal development and self -awareness.
L. Whitworth, K. Kimsey-House, H. Kimsey-House & P. Sandahl, (2007). Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success in Work and Life. 2nd Edition, Mountain View, CA: Davies-Black Pub.
D. Essel, (2008). Life Coach Certification Level 1, 2 and 3 Workbooks, Ft. Myers, FL: LifeCoachUniverse.com.
“Action is the foundational key to all success.” ~ Pablo Picasso